Expert help for your commercial conveyancing and property needs.
Your new commercial premises will be both a major expense and a crucial part of your success, so it’s vital you find the right business base at the right kind of terms; terms that will protect and support the growth of your company, here’s how we can help.
With Soft Law Firm, there’s no need for you to worry about business law
Soft Law Firm are experts in providing clear straightforward business legal advice that you can rely on.
Here’s how we’ve helped others looking for new business premises:
- Conducted a check on local authority Property Use Classes to identify whether trading would be allowed or prohibited in those premises.
- Conducted a simple local search that highlighted forthcoming town development plans that would have significantly reduced the natural traffic past prospective business premises.
- Negotiated a ‘break clause’ to allow a leaseholder to terminate a lease without penalty if certain variables such as low turnover were to occur.
- Clarified whether leaseholder or landlord was responsible for who maintains and repairs the property.
- Identified restrictive covenants on the property that would have severely restricted trade.
- Renegotiated rent increases that had been built into the lease contract.
- Advised on whether a prospective leaseholder should agree to a ‘personal guarantee’ request from the prospective landlord.
- Advised on whether a ‘license to occupy’ was a better deal that a lease arrangement.
- Advised on legal implications of taking out a mortgage for business premises.
Call us on +92-51-8444432 to speak to one of our qualified consultants or you may get free assessment done by filling the inquiry form.
You can submit relevant information and have your case assessed free of charge.
Complete this Enquiry Form to share additional information. We will analyze your enquiry and return to you shortly by email or phone. Please be specific of the enquiry, so we can return to you fast with the information you are looking for. Thank you!