To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
Call us on +92-51-8444432 to speak to one of our qualified consultants or you may get free assessment done by filling the inquiry form.
You can submit relevant information and have your case assessed free of charge.
Complete this Enquiry Form to share additional information. We will analyze your enquiry and return to you shortly by email or phone. Please be specific of the enquiry, so we can return to you fast with the information you are looking for. Thank you!