Several Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available to selected Euroculture students from within the EU and from other regions of the world. These grants cover students' tuition fees as well as living costs with a monthly allowance of €1.000. Travel and installation costs are also covered by the scholarship.
This year, the scholarship application round will be held from 1 October 2020 till 10 January 2021.
To apply for the scholarship, you need to:
- finish your first higher education by the application deadline and be able to prove that you have graduated
- submit a complete online application including all the required documents in English by 10 January 2021 at the latest
- fall under the eligibility criteria of the Euroculture Master
The application to the Master and for the scholarship is simultaneous. Students who were not selected for a scholarship but whose application received a high enough score to qualify for the Master will be offered a self-funding study place at one of the partner universities.
- (Certified translations* of) Degree certificate(s) / diploma’s (BA, MA, etc.)
- (Certified translations* of) Transcripts of records (list of grades and courses
- English test results**: 1 file required
- CAE/CPE, IELTS Academic and TOEFL iBT tests are regarded as valid tests by the Euroculture Admissions Board. Any other English test might not be considered as valid. 2 Recommendation Letters
- Scan of a (valid) passport or identity card
- Digital passport-sized photo
- Motivation letter
Call us on +92-51-8444432 to speak to one of our qualified consultants or you may get free assessment done by filling the inquiry form.
You can submit relevant information and have your case assessed free of charge.
Complete this Enquiry Form to share additional information. We will analyze your enquiry and return to you shortly by email or phone. Please be specific of the enquiry, so we can return to you fast with the information you are looking for. Thank you!