DAAD scholarship in Germany is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art).
The DAAD itself does not offer programs of study or courses, but awards competitive, merit-based grants for use toward study and/or research in Germany at any of the accredited German institutions of higher education. It also awards grants to German students, doctoral students, and scholars for studies and research abroad. With an annual budget of 522 million Euros and supporting approximately 140.000 individuals world-wide, the DAAD is in fact the largest such academic grant organization worldwide.
Daad Scholarship Requirements:
- Aggregate marks of 85 % and above or CGPA 8.5 / 10 and above of completed semesters at the time of application.
- The applicant must be a registered student of his / her institution. Acceptance cum invitation letter from a German professor for the internship.
- German language skills are not mandatory.
- Very good proficiency in the English language is expected.
Application Documents For Daad:
- Online application form.
- Full curriculum vitae.
- DAAD form (Certificate of Enrolment) filled in by home institution as proof of current enrolment.
- DAAD form (No Objection Certificate) filled in and stamped by the home institution.
- Invitation letter from the German supervisor.
- DAAD form (Approval Form by German Host) filled in by German supervisor. Recent reference from an Indian university teacher which provides information about the applicant’s qualifications,
- University degree certificates indicating final grade(s) are mandatory.
If you need the services, please contact us for further guidance and assistance or you may please fill up the form for initial free assessment.
Call us on +92-51-8444432 to speak to one of our qualified consultants or you may get free assessment done by filling the inquiry form.
You can submit relevant information and have your case assessed free of charge.
Complete this Enquiry Form to share additional information. We will analyze your enquiry and return to you shortly by email or phone. Please be specific of the enquiry, so we can return to you fast with the information you are looking for. Thank you!